Jewish trips to Argentina
We invite you to enjoy this journey of seeing Argentina and all its complexity through the uniquely Jewish lens.
The uniqueness of the Jewish Community of Argentina is a combination of many factors. To begin with, it is the largest in Latin America.
- Discover why in Argentina the Ashkenazis are called “rusos” (Russians) and the Sephardic, “turcos” (Turkish) no matter the country they came from, as long as they belonged to the Ottoman Empire.
- Dance tango
- Taste the best “asado” ever (the Argentinean version of a BBQ)
- Wander in “ONCE” (pronounced, ”OWN-SAY”), one of the Jewish neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, discovering not only the most beautiful synagogues, but feel the taste of the Jewish nowadays life.
- Learn about the terrorist attacks that the Jewish community suffered and of the many ways we pay tribute to the victims
- Experience a Shabbat like no other in Buenos Aires
- Visit an Estancia (Argentinean ranch), enjoying a day in the countryside with horse-back riding, folkloric music and amazing gaucho-skills performance.
- Discover the Jewish Colonies and the Jewish Gauchos
- Participate in a chessed activity, which will give you the opportunity to interact with the local community.
We enjoy working hard to give you not just the best experience of Jewish Argentina you can get, but also wonderful memories you can share with your beloved ones.We tailor-made every trip according to the interests and needs of each group. Enjoy of an extension-trip to the many breathtaking destinations in Argentina, such as El Calafate in Patagonia of the Iguazú falls, one of the wonders in the world.
EL CALAFATE GLACIERS